Global Marketing Associates began more than 25 years ago with the simple goal of supplying thoroughly-researched, quality-tested, innovative products to the herbal and nutritional supplement industry. Over the years, Global Marketing has worked closely with some of the most talented Ph. D’s, medical doctors, and product developers in the industry to achieve our goal of delivering innovative raw materials of the highest quality.
Some of our accomplishments include:
- Introducing the concept of standardized herbal extracts to the U.S. market
- First to introduce GeOxy-132 (germanium) to the U.S. market
- First to introduce high-quality, Japanese CoQ10 to the U.S. market
- First to introduce standardized Ginkgo Biloba to the U.S. market
- First to develop a method of garlic powder production that attains the highest natural Allicin-potent garlic powder. Garlitech® garlic is the primary ingredient for market leaders of garlic supplements sold in national chain drugstores, warehouse stores and specialty gourmet stores
- First US company to sign a joint venture agreement with China Meheco, the ministry responsible for medical pharmaceutical products in China
- First to introduce Glycostat®, uniquely fresh, wild bitter melon (weight loss)
- First to introduce MetostatTM rock lotus (blood sugar regulation and longevity) to the general U.S. market
- We believe our 25+ years of continuing success are due to the following principles:
- Courage to create innovative products of lasting value
- Mutually trustworthy partnerships
- Commitment to test-proven quality, full value and full service
- Integrity that proves the worth of our words by the ethics of our actions
Global Marketing stakes its reputation on test-proven, laboratory-verified, herbal extracts, nutritional supplements and whole food products. We also provide exceptional customer support and technical assistance to maximize the value of each and every one of our product.
Global Marketing continues to support scientific exploration of unique raw materials by returning a substantial percentage of our profits to the research community. Whether you are a customer, supplier or researcher, contact us with your inquiry to experience a great partnership and our global advantages.
Global Marketing is a long-term member of the American Botanical Council and American Herbal Products Association. Our manufacturing facilities in the US and China are cGMP and/or certified ISO-9002. Global Marketing maintains its primary warehouse in Hayward, CA, but also has facilities in Los Angeles and New Jersey.